Sunday

Fragrance of Life

“Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.” ~ Oscar Wilde
Nostalgic memories with fragrance are part of life and it travels with us throughout our life. Nostalgic memories childhood with fragrance are the best memories to cherish. I too had memories with fragrance in my childhood that I love to cherish throughout my entire life. One such memory with fragrance of childhood is of our living room in our sweet home. We had a wonderful living room where me and my brothers used to play games, quarrel with each other and have fun. Every family will be having a living room that is decorated in the most beautiful manner. I am so fond of our living room that I remember the fragrance each and every small thing in my living room from flowers to floor mat.

                                           (Image Courtesy:  http://commons.wikimedia.org)
The second fragrance that comes to my mind is of the beautiful jasmine flowers my mother used to keep in our room. I truly love the fragrance and always used to wonder that pleasant smelling flowers will  float on the breeze throughout our room and trigger my enthusiasm to study.

This blog post is written for "Smelly To Smiley!" contest by Ambi Pur on Indiblogger.

Share your nostalgic memories you associate with different smells or fragrances in your home.

No comments: