Saturday

Google testing new layout for homepage news

Today as I was doing some research on Google and I suddenly jumped on an interesting new feature, Google's new layout for homepage news, yes you heard it right. I searched for "latest finance news" and the I saw Google showing me exactly what I wanted "the latest news feed on finance".


Soon I searched for "latest travel news" and this time also Google showed me exactly what I wanted "the latest news feed on travel".





I now wanted to find out whether Google showed news about itself and I searched "latest Google news" and Google once again showed me exactly what I wanted the "latest news feed on Google".



Now I badly wanted to see if Google shows the news on my industry and I search for "latest SEO news" and the search gave me "latest news feed on SEO".


The  "More News" at the bottom is also part of the new testing done by Google on news feeds in Google homepage.

Want to connect with me on LinkedIn ? http://in.linkedin.com/in/cijoabrahammani‎

If you would like to get in touch with me regarding SEO services do send a mail to cijo_abraham@yahoo.com or contact me +91 9037490982

No comments: