Saturday

Shoemoney CRS and Ad:Tech contest

Why I should win the Shoemoney CRS and Ad:Tech contest ?

The answer is pretty simple I need to learn a lot more about making profit from contextual advertising.

I have got some blogs where I use content based advertising. I want learn a lot of things on how to make more profit by doing contextual advertising. I have already been doing the same for some years but I have made little earnings from that. I hope that this is the chance for me to learn more about making profit and a steady income from contextual advertising. I want to earn a huge sum of money from contextual advertising. I want to double my Adsense earnings or even make that three times to what I earn now. I would like to know what is the better way to product more profit from the contextual advertising that I have been doing. I want to know how to pull more traffic to my blogs and make them popular in the niche.

I will use all the information I acquire to improve the quality of my blogs and make it worth for the visitors. I hope that this is a one time opportunity that I should never miss out. Thanks for considering my entry and giving me an opportunity to express my thoughts.

No comments: